The Rocker 600 is a piston-powered oil-free laboratory vaccum pump that can provide vacuum and pressure in just one unit.
With precise construction and quality moving parts, the noise level is only ~ 52 dB - the lowest among equivalent products! The pump not only keeps the laboratory quiet, but also protects the operator from noise disturbances.
The Rocker 600 is next to maintenance-free because of the oil-free design. The Rocker 600 comes with guaranteed operation of two-years or 3000 working hours of free service parts (excluding the moisture filter)!
- Quiet & Low Vibration: direct-driven motor and high quality rubber feet keep noise level ~ 60 dB
- Compact & Lightweight: precise construction and aluminum die-cast
- Clean & Maintenance Free
- Safe & Comfortable: CE-approved
The Rocker 600 is equipped with a 1/4 hp motor and provides maximum 60 lpm (110V/60Hz)... 58 lpm (220V/50Hz) of free air displacement and 650 mm Hg of maximum vacuum. It also contains one moisture trap/vacuum regulator for filtrating particles and moisture from the inlet air and features adjustment of the vacuum level.
With its light weight, the Rocker 600 is not only suitable for laboratory liquid filtration, but also perfect for stack or ambient gas sampling. The Rocker 600's high flow rate is ideally suited for vacuum drying chambers, anaerobic workstations, incubators and most general filtration purposes at a more economic cost.
To enable the pressure function, a Conversion Kit (P/N 167620-30) is required for the simple, time-minimal conversion from a vacuum pump to a compressor.
- Liquid filtration: Microbiology, Suspended solids
- Air sampling; Stack gas, Ambient air
- Vacuum oven
- Fume suction
- Maximum Power Consumption: 210 Watts (110V); 190 Watts (220V)
- Maximum Current: 1.9 Amps (110V); 1.0 Amps (220V
- Maximum Vacuum: 650 mm Hg (85.5 kPa)
- Motor Rotation: 1700 rpm (110V); 1450 rpm (220V)
- Capacitor: 16uf/250V ; 5uf/400V
- Horsepower: 1/4 HP
- Poles: 4 P
- Dimensions, W x H x D: 11 x 6.5 x 5-inches (272 x 164 x 121mm)
- Weight: Net: 16.7 pounds (7.6 kg); Gross: 17.6 pounds (8.6 kg)
- Port Thread: 5/16"
- Noise Level: 52 dB
- Safety: Thermally protected
Vacuum vs. Flow Rate
|0 mm Hg
||60 lpm (110V); 58 lpm (220V)
|100 mm Hg
||56 lpm (110V); 52 lpm (220V)
|200 mm Hg
||52 lpm (110V); 46 lpm (220V)
|300 mm Hg
||48 lpm (110V); 40 lpm (220V)
|400 mm Hg
||38 lpm (110V); 30 lpm (220V)
|500 mm Hg
||24 lpm (110V); 16 lpm (220V)
|600 mm Hg
||10 lpm (110V); 6 lpm (220V)
subject to change without notice.